Sunday 22 March 2009

1

Dear Robin!
My name is Pavel Davodenko, I am a second year photography student of Bedfordshire University. First of all my group mates and I want to say thank you for giving us such an opportunity of being a part of B-fest. We think that it is a great chance to promote ourselves as artists.
Secondly I would like to give you some information about our upcoming exhibition:
1) Dates of exhibition: 01/06/2009-07/06/2009
2) Name of exhibition: "Parallel"
3) Unknown (we are truing to get one somewhere around town center)
4) Every day of existence is a long, mad dream. "Parallel" exhibition tends to awake us for a moment and escape into unknown, however similar form of reality.
5) Artists: Alina Linnas, Kamil Szkopik, Leon Mochalin, Pavel Davodenko, Valentin Rizvan.

Thank you!

RESPOND:

Hi Pavel
That's lovely - thank you so much. I have tweaked your entry in the program slightly, so that it now reads as follows:
Every day of existence is a long, mad dream. The "Parallel" exhibition tends to awake us for a moment and allow escape into an unknown, however similar, form of reality. Until 8th June
Let me know once you get your venue and if at all possible I will put it into the program.
Hope that's ok
Thanks again
Robin

v

No comments:

Post a Comment